Friday, March 15, 2013

Plan of attack

Last night I mapped out my attack of "the" room.  

There are several boxes for Goodwill from earlier attempts to purge the home.  Those will be loaded into the truck as soon as I get home today.  Then the emptying of the room begins in earnest.  Hopefully by lunch Saturday all but furniture will be out.  Then on Sunday, Husband can put the bed frame in the attic.

Depending on when the Little Fella comes over, it will be sort, sort and more sorting.  I hope to have one box of paper to finalize and file after the sorting.  A large amount for Goodwill and probably an even larger amount of trash.  Come to think of it, maybe I should pick up an extra outdoor garbage can before I come home. :)  That way I can empty it on my way to work tomorrow morning.  We do not subscribe to pickup and haul our cans to the dump.  A nice clean can would be nice to have since I will be hauling it.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment